Stu’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Quiz – at 9pm
June 14 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm£3.50 – £5.00
The Always Sunny in Philadelphia Quiz – at 9pm
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT’S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA?
he series follows “The Gang,” a group of five fictional misfit friends: twins Dennis and Deandra “(Sweet) Dee”, their friends Charlie and Ronald, and (from season 2 onward) Frank, Dennis’ and Dee’s legal father.
The Gang run the fictional Paddy’s Pub, an unsuccessful Irish bar in South Philadelphia.
Each member of “The Gang” displays unethical behaviour and traits such as excessive drinking and drug abuse, dishonesty and egotism.
The Gang’s unity is never solid, and any of them will quickly dump any of the others for quick profit or personal gain regardless of the consequences.
Will you fall out with your quiz friends or will you bond together over a pint of Irelands best beer or whiskey? Let’s find out…
How To get Your Ticket
- Click on the number of tickets that your household requires and then ‘Get Tickets’
- Checkout now
- Complete your billing details and input your card details (or use the alternative payment gateway)
- Tick the box once you have read all Terms & Conditions for the purchase
- Place the order
- You will receive an purchase receipt from our merchant, b) an email from us which is your booking confirmation and c) receive your e-tickets – should you require them with the details of the quiz
- You’ll get a YouTube private URL link for the quiz Via Email 25 Minutes before Hashtag Quiz Time
- Get yourselves comfy and The ‘game pin’ will be displayed on your YouTube stream 5 minutes before the quiz starts. (All quiz start promptly on the hour)
How to play
To use 1 device to watch our private YouTube Live Stream and another device to play Kahoot!
If you find that you need support, please contact us directly on our FaceBook page.
Thanks and happy quizzing
DO NOT REFRESH YOUR SCREEN AS IT MAY RESET YOUR ANSWERS
Lets Hashtag Quiz